Someone’s saying now is too high to get over, or too low to get under – but the reason you should be starting something is because you’re the best of all. Everything under the sun is waiting for you to move, you hold the power button and the universe is waiting for you to press “go” . You’ve had this precious asset all your life and yet seeking for freedom all the while – you only needed to dig deeper and now you are free. I will quickly give you some brief overview on the reason why you should be starting something now [prolly an online business]
Benefits of doing business online
You don’t need to run your whole business over the internet to benefit from online business opportunities. Small businesses might only need an email address to communicate with their clients, customers and suppliers remotely. Other businesses might use their website to conduct their complete business online.
The many advantages of online business include:
- Worldwide access, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Advanced customer service through greater flexibility
- Cost savings
- Quick delivery of products
- Modern professionalism
- Freedom to manage your business from anywhere in the world.
Customers may choose to visit your website to find out about your business and products, instead of visiting you in person. They will also expect to see your website address and your email on business cards and other promotional materials.
Online business opportunities
How you manage your business online will depend on the products or services you offer. You may be able to use the internet to:
- run an online shop
- manage your suppliers
- communicate with your customers, and get their feedback on your business
- offer services online
- allow customers to make reservations or appointments online
- manage your finances, such as online banking, tax and employee pay
- research competitors.
Keep in mind that your business, as well as the variety of online tools available, is continuously evolving and changing. While you might not plan to have a website immediately when you start operating, it’s still a good idea to think about whether you will need one at a later date and what you will use it for.
When you are planning the online aspects of your business, you should:
- research your competitors and other businesses that use online tools
- decide what aspects of online business will benefit your business
- review your budget to work out what you can afford
- familiarise yourself with any laws and regulations that will apply to your online business activities
- consider your requirements, including what software you need and what types of computer equipment you need to run it
- plan for risks, such as computer viruses, scams, data theft and loss of or damage to hardware
- think about what training you or your staff might need
There are several other options available to you for transacting online, but on this article I’m focusing on PayPal mainly. I also use other payment options but the reason i recommend PayPal is because of their worldwide reach and proven reliability.
What Is PayPal
PayPal is a service that enables you to pay, send money, and accept payments. Register your credit card or debit card with your PayPal account. … Simply choose PayPal when you select a payment option on this site, and you can quickly open a PayPal account and add your payment method to complete your purchase.
What Can PayPal Do For You
PayPal provides an easy and quick way to send and request money online. You can transfer money (abroad) to family, friends, online shops, and auction sites like eBay.
All you need to send money to family or friends is the email address of the recipient. By registering your credit card or bank account with your PayPal account you can send payments using the option Send and Request Money. The money will be credited to the recipient’s account and can then be transferred to a bank account, or used to make a payment.
If you shop online and see the PayPal logo on the merchant’s website, it means you can pay using PayPal. Just select PayPal at the checkout. You will be asked to log in to your account and confirm the payment. Your financial information will never be visible to sellers or online shops.
To receive money online
Anyone can send money to you using your email address. Your email address is linked to your personal PayPal account. You will receive an email notification whenever you receive a payment and the payment will be shown on your account.
If you receive a payment through PayPal, we’ll send you a notification by email. The money will be credited to your PayPal balance. You can transfer the money to your bank account or use it to make a payment yourself.
Opening a PayPal account is free. Fees will be charged depending on the payment you make:
- Personal payments: Payments to friends and family are free provided you use your PayPal balance or bank account to send these payments. If you use your credit card, the recipient will be charged the associated fees. However, you as sender can state that you will pay these fees.
- Commercial payments: If you buy an item, the recipient (seller) will be charged the associated fees. Click on Fees at the bottom of any PayPal account for an overview of these fees.
How To Use PayPal
Three Easy Steps To Open A PayPal Account From Anywhere In The World
- First you have to visit the PayPal website from your browser – be sure to visit the correct website address as shown in the picture above, http://www.paypal.com
- Fill out the registration form to begin – every field is required so fill it out with your real details.
- Click on the”Next” button to proceed with the next steps.
- When you finish the first form, a new window like this will open.
- Complete this form also and check the two boxes to stay logged in and confirmation of PayPal user agreement.
- Click “Agree and Continue” button to proceed with the next steps.
After submitting the form, you will see this security challenge – Click to check the box “I’m not a robot”. The reason for this is because PayPal is a very secure platform and they take your safety seriously, so they want to prove and be sure if you are a human or a machine or robot assessing their system.
After checking the captcha box, this window will open, make the right selections and click verify.
Then you’re in – but one more thing you need to do.
Because PayPal is a worldwide platform for payment you will need to add additional payment option like your credit card in order to be able to send and receive payments from your home bank. Example, when you receive PayPal credits or transfer you can send to your home bank with your connected credit card to be easy for physical withdrawal or vice versa.
Click on “Add card to use later” at the bottom of the page as you see in the picture above.
Feel free to fill out your credit card info and other listings and click on “Link Card” button.
Please be aware that PayPal currently accept MasterCard users in some remote countries. If you operate on the following banks, reach out to them for your MasterCard today to proceed.