Like a diamond in the sky, twinkle stays the song. But when the story changed, much attention wasn’t paid to finding the reason for the bend – all focused on the noise, instead of the voice. But here’s the voice in the wilderness screaming; “get ready – crossroads ahead”.…bethel
WHAT THIS SIGN MEANS
A crossroad sign means there is an intersection ahead with traffic approaching from the left, right and straight ahead.
A side road crosses the continuing road at an intersection ahead. The road will continue in the direction of the arrow. When the road curves, the sign will let you know the direction of the curve.
If you’re interested in the recent happenings in the universe as a whole, and observant – you will notice that a shift in energy has occurred or is still occuring. Check the incident report of January 10, 2020. The whole Universe witnessed the first full moon of the decade together, and this big event in history caused some to ponder if the world is coming together. It is not surprising that these incidents seem pre-planned because of the way they happen on absolute dates and complete accuracy.
And now the world is witnessing her darkest times literally, with the rise of the corona-virus, everyone is in panic, it shouldn’t be.
Every human being today lives at the nexus of the old and the new.
¹ The “end times” are already and not yet. Like the Early Church, we find ourselves living in that tension of “realization and expectation.”
² The question of whether we are living in the last days is answered without the slightest vagueness by the New Testament authors: “Long ago, at many times and in many ways, God spoke to our fathers by the prophets, but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son” (Hebrews 1:2).
THE BOTTOM LINE
Don’t get confused when you get to the crossroad, just stay still and focused because this one is your last obstacle. Is gonna be really great on the other side when you make it through this one last hurdle.
THESE STEPS ACCESS THE CROSSROADS
- Intuition – Your emotions are an excellent indicator for fulfillment. Intuitions are present in your life to tell you something. Listen to them. What is it that you need to know?
- Actions – Take small steps and gain clarity then when opportunities come that are in line with your values then leap into action and allow your path open up to you.
- Ask – Asking for help is a sign of courage. Asking opens up communication, and helps build relationships with your connections. The truth is most people love to help and want you to succeed. So pickup your courage and ask for what you need.
- Strengths — Know your strengths and what you are good at and keep practicing these strengths making them better. This is what makes you unique.
- Values — The things in your life that that you feel is highly important to you. Our values keep us living on purpose and on track. Set up some walls around you, some values that you live with, things you made up your mind to do intentionally — (your dos and don’t) and really work with these things. Then when someone is coming up to climb through these walls, now you know how to spot the wrong man.
- Golden Moments – Look back and rediscover your own golden moments. These moments in your life are the moments you felt fully alive and were at your very best. What you were doing? Who was around you? What impact were you having on your world?
- Trust yourself – By connecting to your inner knowing or intuition and making decisions from this place you can overcome fear and move forward into the life that you know is right for you